FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Absolutely! You can join yoga courses or programs at Rishi Yogpeeth even if you had never done it before. After completing the yoga from our yoga school in Rishikesh, you will become eligible to join advanced level & master level of yoga courses.
- Doing yoga is safe when done under professional and trained yoga instructor. So, don't worry about your safety at Rishi Yogpeeth as all the yog gurus here are properly trained with years of expertise.
- Not at all; being flexible is not a requirement to join a yoga course at our school. Indeed, your body gains flexibility after the yoga course at our school. All we need is your burning desire to gain the utmost knowledge of yoga.
- Comfort clothes! Dress comfortably that it won't restrict your movements. Yoga is done barefoot so remove your shoes outside the class or studio.
- Bring the basic necessary items with you such as warm shawls, torch, sun block, alarm clothes, comfortable clothes and pullovers.
- You should fly to New-Delhi airport as it is the most convenient one. From there, you can either hire a taxi to Rishikesh or board a flight to Dehradun Airport. Also, Bus & Train services are available daily from Delhi to Haridwar & Dehradun.
- No, there is no need to pay extra for food & stay as it is already included in respective training prices.
- Rishikesh really has fascinating weather round the year. Winters are cold here, summers are mind and monsoon marked a good rainfall.