50 Hours Basic Yoga Course in Rishikesh, India
Short Course; Big Benefits!
Those who wish to make their life harmonious with a healthy lifestyle should enrol in 50 Hour Basic Yoga Course in Rishikesh. This very short-term yoga course aims to rise up your journey in the field of yoga. This would be definitely a life-transforming experience for you even if you join our course with zero knowledge of yoga.
The yogic wisdom, science and practices included in this 50 Hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh offers you a wonderful opportunity to know and make yourself in a better way.
Topics Covered in your 50 Yoga Yoga Course–
- Yoga Philosophy - Yoga Philosophy works with two fundamentals, "Purusha" & "Prakriti", where Purusha means "pure consciousness" &Prakriti means "matter".
- Yogic diet and Life Style - Besides asanas, diet & lifestyle plays a crucial role in yogic life. A pure Sattvic diet and a peaceful accommodation is the basic demand of yoga lifestyle.
- Human Physiology and Anatomy - Human Anatomy covers the "structure & relationship of body parts" while the Human Physiology covers the "function of each body parts".
- Bandhas& Mudras - A gesture, position or symbol on hands termed as Mudra. Also, various asana, breathing techniques and eye position signify Mudra.
Bandhas are the part of Mudras! These are known as locks which are connected with pranic energy & energy flow. The purpose of Bandhas is spiritual progress.
- Asana - Explore yoga by asanas and postures! Asana is basically the comfortable seat, which can be done for the purpose of meditation.
- Learning to teach yoga classes - With our yoga courses in Rishikesh, we teach you how to teach! That means we make you proficient in every aspect so that you can conduct a yoga class with a great proficiency.
- Mantra Chanting - The powerful chanting of spiritual mantras help you in gaining a union; a union of body, mind & spirit where you can see everything as a divine.
- Posture Alignment - Posture Alignment is basically the correct positions of all the joints & limbs of the body at any given moment.
- Chakra Meditation - There are seven main chakras (or energy centres) in the human body that starts from the base of the spine of a human body. With Chakra Meditation, one can open and clear their chakras and hence attain a healthy & happy life.
- Kundalini Meditation - A part of Kundalini Yoga, "Kundalini Meditation" aims to awaken the kundalini energy present at the base of the spine.
- Silent Meditation - Where there is no noise, Where there is peace; Where there is divine; this all can be achieved through silent Meditation. The silent Meditation aims to make you away from the distracting aspects of the world.
- Meditation Techniques - There are several rules & techniques that have to be followed while doing Meditation. At our registered yoga school in Rishikesh, we teach students all that necessary Meditation Techniques.
- Cleansing Techniques (Shat Kriyas) - Shat Kriyas or Cleansing Techniques are the six yogic cleansing processed used by a practitioner in order to purify their body.
- Breathing Techniques (Pranayama) - The foundation of yoga practice, 'Pranayama" means the regulation of breath, through which one can control the mind and body. The regular practice of Pranayama provides steadiness and lightness to the body and calmness to the mind.
- Yoga Pose Techniques - Yoga Pose or asanas might seem to be easy but lots of efforts and techniques are included behind all this. At our yoga school, we make you aware with those techniques.
- Yoga Techniques - Doing yoga is not a big deal but to be perfect in it is a big deal. Rishi Yogpeeth aims to make every individual perfect in every aspects of yoga.
Eligibility for a 50 Hours Yoga Course:
The 50 Hours Yoga Course in Rishikesh offered by our yoga school is conducted in the English Language. So, you should be enough eligible to Read, Write & Speak English.
The age for a yoga aspirant to enroll for a 50 Hours Yoga Course should be between 18 to 60 years.
In case, the applicant is going through any treatment and health issues; he/she needs to provide the Medical Certificate to our school.
What's included in the fee of 50 Hours Yoga Program?
- Room on a sharing basis with attached bathroom
- Yogic Meals, 3 times a day
- Morning & Evening Herbal Tea
- Shatkarma Kit
- Course Material for yoga that includes two yoga books, notebooks & pen
- 1 excursion
- Free Wi-Fi to keep you connected with the family.
What 50 Hours Yoga Course Gives?
|05/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
|05/06/2019 - 09/06/2019
|05/07/2019 - 09/07/2019
|05/08/2019 - 09/08/2019
What 50 Hours Yoga Course Gives?
The best thing yoga brings out for you is a peaceful mode and an enjoyable life, free from a hectic schedule. The multi-benefits of yoga gives you an immense joy and peace. Get into the journey of yoga with this short-term yoga course and switch your life to a calm mode where there is ultimate bliss with lots of pleasure.
Come and get indulge in a life, you experience never before.
The regular practice of yoga is beneficial in maintaining a great health and with this, 50 Hours Yoga Course is conducted by our yoga school in Rishikesh with several health benefits like increase body flexibility, improves respiration, energy and vitality, maintains cardio, weight loss, balanced metabolism and circulation health.
So, Maintain a Good Health with the divine practice of yoga.
The happiest feeling is when both the body and mind are balanced. When they are imbalanced, a person gets stuck in-between which causes stress and further becomes the reason for lots of diseases or health issues. The 50 Hours Yoga Course highly focuses on maintaining the health of an individual and thus it creates an awareness in the body & mind.
It's just a glimpse; Get the real benefit with our yoga course in Rishikesh
Schedule 05:00 AM To 01:15 PM
Schedule 01:15 PM To 09:00 PM
True Yogi in a Yogic Environment!
Yes! The course is short but not the benefits. This 50 Hours Yoga Course at our registered yoga school in Rishikesh offers you the complete knowledge of yoga and that too in a true yogic environment. That means, with the course; you will get aware with the real; with the true lifestyle of a yogi in a beautiful environment of Rishikesh.